Friday, February 19, 2010

Board Breaking Holders Do You Have Any Ideas For My Egg Car Project?

Do you have any ideas for my egg car project? - board breaking holders

My job is to break safety devices in or on a car that big Proteck a raw egg to crack in an accident or design. If a ramp and roll smash into a large sign in the background. I built a car made of Lego. I have large plastic wheels on the forehead of medium height, with plastic wheels on the back, but if you have other ideas, I say. I have 3-door egg carton in it. The egg is in the middle. However, must see the egg in a position through the windshield, I can not do anything in the shape of their eyes and the window. So, what I can do nothing else than these things? I can do what I can, but I can glue or tape. I have to delete it after the accident. I want something from him to protect him? I can not AParachute. The wheels roll and speed. What can I do?

2 comments:

John S said...

If you do not mind if I say yes, Lego is relatively inelastic, then the egg is an air and rest: P But if you make the car a little influence, capable, then complete the procedure, the "egg must be good!

Hope this helps!
Good luck

Agent 40 said...

Blisters on the windshield? Rubber bands on the windshield. If you win, I want the 10 winners of the award.

Post a Comment