Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Peeing Teens I Am Healthy Teen Age Girl. But Last Night I Was Sick And Now I'm Peeing Blood. Whats Wrong With Me ?

I am healthy teen age girl. But last night i was sick and now i'm peeing blood. Whats wrong with me ? - peeing teens

Are you sure that your blood and urine is not your time? If you need blood, urine is to reach a doctor as soon as possible, otherwise go to the emergency room because he can be a bladder infection too bad and maybe even a kidney infection.

4 comments:

Hikari said...

Do you already have your time? Looks like you have your period. Ask your mother, aunt or grandmother (or woman) is in the vicinity. I have my older sister when I get told for the first time my period, he told me what to do and explained everything. How to set the keyboard, etc.

angel said...

Normally, when you are urinating blood, usually their kidneys. Going to the doctor and tell him, and give a review. It hurts when you pee or what?

But id strongly suggest you go to the doctor and say your problem.

karrabro... said...

If your blood when urinating, which simply means that you have a bladder infection. You should consult a doctor as soon as possible. But you drink a ton of water and cranberry juice, until the symptoms.

Saints go all the way said...

If you are urinating blood, you must go to the doctor soon. If you have pain to the emergency room.

Post a Comment