Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Ball Python Is Jerking When I Pet It Ball Python..."lose" Skin??

Ball Python..."lose" skin?? - my ball python is jerking when i pet it

Hello. I bought my first ball python today. I've always wanted this book. Currently I have a corn snake as Motley. I do not use python and it is very different from that of maize. I have a problem, I think my python skin is very tight. Almost as if the skin pulls on the hand, but of course not. He wondered whether "losing" the skin of a python that is normal? I've also read that the behavior is normal that the Python shake his head when the head, I can be "adopted pet, sure) with his head and he did not (not" care had "passed, I also have everything I wanted and while flat on his back and not moving. It makes me very uneasy. In the morning back to the pet store when one of theirWork experience boy reptiles, so you can take a picture, but .... Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment