Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Reset My Outdoor Motion Sensor How Do I Get My Motion Sensor/dusk To Dawn Outdoor Decorative Light Back Working?

How do I get my motion sensor/dusk to dawn outdoor decorative light back working? - how to reset my outdoor motion sensor

I worked a motion sensor / evening and morning mood decorative light outdoor more. I do not know the make or model and not the instructions. But what I remember, you only stop motion or evening until dawn, but the switch for about 7 seconds, then on again. This is not to help but, because it always. I have also tried to turn the switch for an hour to try to reset it. What are somethings I see or do to make this work again?

2 comments:

Brigalow Bloke said...

Mine will need to restore a minute before, which can obviously trying to interact with the switch, be stopped. Check the light sensor on the floor or perhaps a spider inside lock. Some of them have even a live-span. If you can see, they are trying to change.

LucySD said...

Do you have the lamp to ensure that not wrong?

Give him a few tests and you can take longer before relighting.

Post a Comment