Monday, February 1, 2010

Jock Itch Pictures On Penise The Area On My Legs Nearest To My Genitals Itch Like MAD But I Don't Have Any STDs Or Jock Itch.. HELP!?

The area on my legs nearest to my genitals itch like MAD but I don't have any STDs or jock itch.. HELP!? - jock itch pictures on penise

OK, so here's the details - and please refrain from the flames here.

1) I am an overweight person. I stay there regularly clean and we have tried many different types of soaps and shampoos to stop. Sometimes I shower twice a day.

2) I have the same partner for a very long time and both get tested regularly for sexually transmitted diseases - in spite of himself. I am absolutely clean.

3) The symptoms for 7 months. Scratching is unbarable.

4) Do not you think that it is jock itch, and have no other stains, a number of images (EWW) and analyzed by Jock itch and looks nothing like her.

5) Whatever it is not contagious, because my friend does not experience itching.

I would really advice. My plan is to establish a doctor before you see - but I would try to be prepared with some questions before leaving. If there are no doctors and they have ideas, please let me know.

THANK YOU.

1 comment:

Carol H said...

Tip: Washing the skin SAUVE body therapy. It cocoa and shea butter. He helped me, and I did not dermotologists problems with the skin for 6 years with 10 more to help me at all! Were not washed Magic baby, and may also help. I also use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E in the form of lotion. Another good thing is that after leaving the shower, don the clothing, laundry `t hard on his body. Leaves skin moist and Palmer's use of preparations, oil body butter moisturizer throughout the body within 3 minutes and then the pj `s sit down and relax. Hope this helps undoubtedly helped my skin itches, and I don `t at all, because with everything! And my skin looks much better! Good luck! We thank God for these products !!!!!

Post a Comment