Monday, February 1, 2010

Review V Max Vest Golf: Gigagolf Power Max GX920 Vs Callaway X20???

Golf: Gigagolf Power Max GX920 vs Callaway X20??? - review v max vest

Hello

Want to become a new iron set of golf for me, while a very small budget, if money can not problemn when I went to Callaway X20, did not.

Recently, surfing net falls on a website that had information about the clones and saw IRON SETS Callaway X20 Clone "Gigagolf Power Max GX920.

Very little was found in a position to comment (I do not know if it true or false) that the Power Max GX920 is not inferior to Callaway X18 and X20.

The guys I'm really lost, what can help me, please purchase your comments ad if you have tried or are using or know someone who uses it.

Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

SMSabir

No comments:

Post a Comment